Monday, July 10, 2017

understood/deuteranopia.

the padded synthetic junglism, oh
how it weighs heavy like an heavy
weight, pugilist/gregarious punch
to the face that dislodges one or
more teeth.. it's been designated

to lift me off my feet and intro-
duce me to the lights--which also
pack punches--and liquor that i'd
left behind, the distasted bright
sunblood that rolls around in the

clover and waterfall cities, hav-
ing given all it could to my city
and so have i, and it's only rec-
ently that i'd come to understand
that i am an early riser, sleepy;

well, it might not quite be art--
maybe i've got to prepare myself,
read the arts of warmongers in an
eyeglass, raised-eyebrow manner &
if that's so, then how could i be

sure of anything anymore? i drank
the liquid in and let it flow in-
side my veins--like having such a
choice--and the result was a bomb
and a flower, and in that i shall

certainly decide: making love, or
making hate and it seems selfsame
to me at least that the only rad-
ical position is selfless genera-
tion, yes i am calling your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment