Monday, December 18, 2017

illogic/rakim.

no one would rape that, or so he
thought to no one in particular:
saving the repentance for such a
speaking engagement, dancery and
pride in the face of disrespect,

and such misunderstanding! every
thing in the universe is created
for the purpose of pleasure, and
it's hard to seefeel why anybody
would try to ignore it.. and now

that i've got that off my chest,
stepping razor regressed intuit-
ion and big bloc commerce common
and irreducible, latinate drops,
works it, & leaves the building;

leaves: the building a bildungs-
roman and all the vaporism catch
in the clouds calling abba fath-
er or if lacking that could some
one just love me, even a little?

my life is a prayer & i've seem-
ed to outsmart myself.. foundat-
ion laid for fornications & fire
that reminds me of justice, mer-
cy could've been too good for us

but i'll tell you something from
my heart and mine alone it's not
and anyone who tells you so hav-
ing been deceived is appointed a
portion with unbelievers, think.

No comments:

Post a Comment