Tuesday, August 28, 2018

constituent/hapax.

braken stander and immanence that
insists, thrusting fists and oth-
er shibboleths that downplay this
inanimate kitsch: if you say that
you know of what matter consists,

i don't trust you, as a matter of
course, but i still expect you to
work your lazy miracles upon me--
dismal status, checking the track
against the pumping iron, running

animals who don't understand what
a hurdle is, how decadent & free!
there's not always innovation and
i am getting really tired and all
of my fingers are braken stander;

laetitia loves me nevertheless, a
star that bursts between my teeth
in my mouth melting on my tongue,
il n'y a pas rapport de sexuel to
cycling flirt like underwater in-

sufferance, yet the flutter moves
the spokes but the cards actually
make the noise.. helpful and kind
you of the capital-and-quilting i
see myself in a rising threat and

not the smoke i breathe but these
gilt letters trace anthropologies
back through the cities and time,
and when we get where we're going
all'll've been surprisingly easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment