Thursday, October 18, 2018

effortless/lefort.

i even surprise myself.. you have
this ineluctable cold call in the
palms, victoria of absent politic
so that my lolling eye--revolving
around at least our sun--captured

the hunter and is the game: grave
me over again like you do, music-
ians arranged with big imbecility
& irredeemably conspicuous tongue
shivering jemmy and other delect-

ables notwithstanding.. my bodies
are ready for the impactful entry
of entertainment that nonetheless
glibs me and dripping just so can
border the surrealist infinities;

what is it to need to believe you
such that my lolling eye revolted
with the inhuman intellect of as-
sonance, fortuna pleading guilty,
and sri-aurobindianism all've yet

took photographs of inscription &
ornament that consummate the love
inherent in hospitable design and
spoorloos? in other words, if i'd
spiked my vein with the insolvent

gold of generations, marking time
like an hermit-king so hebridean-
ly blacked, is clevinger and otto
the antipsychiatrical theatre you
wanted from me, or do you settle.

No comments:

Post a Comment