Sunday, January 20, 2019

expletive/nickname.

loose, repetitive perspicacity an
obvious non-issue a leap of faith
or hunger, paperback skeleton the
white flame oh god helping sorrow
bury the concussive theses, luth-

ier make the bow true and we have
heaven, like a generation of pure
talent & it's spilt down the sink
but don't call, don't call my ex-
tension when the iconic pitfalled

the venus of absolute antiquities
or, if you do, remember the numb-
er starts with the area code, and
if you know where you are, you've
done a sight better than me, you;

i'm reminded of rae, corc & rpeg,
like the spirallingly duoheliacal
premonition of ashes to ashes and
dust to dust: choosing to feel my
own replenishing texture and torn

from the theory a beneficent oth-
erness that walks in my shadow, a
spurned invocation i've spent the
accumulated drift of lifespans as
if i'd deny.. block-digit glee, a

byword glowing in the dim oceania
surrounded like the soul of ever-
ywhere & i sense goldfinch watch-
ing over me as i go, as i go, and
as i go, and i've got my reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment